This bracket fits the Left Hand Side of the Nissan Navara NP300.
The extinguisher bracket allows you to bolt an extinguisher to it. Fully clears the seat adjustment. The seat can slide over the top with zero interference.
Having a fire extinguisher in your vehicle is a great safety measure. Being within arms reach at all time is very important.
How to Install:
- Remove 2 front seat bolts with a 16mm Socket
- Lift front seat up and slide bracket under
- Reinstall the front seat bolts and tighten by hand before tightening with Socket again.
- Attach extinguisher with supplied hardware
Are you in Australia? Get one of our Extinguishers as a package deal delivered to your door! https://kap.industries/product/1kg-fire-extinguisher/
- 1 x Left Hand Side Nissan Navara NP300 Fire Extinguisher Bracket
- 2 x M6 High Tensile Locknuts
- 2 x M6 High Tensile Hex Bolts
Note! Seat bolts are easily cross threaded. Please be careful of installation. No responsibility taken for incorrect install.