Fits all Porsche cars with seat bolt spacing of 408mm including: 911-981-991-993-996-997-Caymen-Boxter-GT3 and Panamera models.
This Porsche fire extinguisher mount bolts in with very little fuss. Just undo the front seat bolts and fit it in.
No interference with the seat movement either.
How to install:
1: Unclip seat rail covers. (Use a flat head screwdriver to lift up the small tab and slide it off)
2: Undo seat bolt. An Etorx tool should be used but a 10mm socket works just as well.
3: Install extinguisher to Kap Ind. bracket in a place that wont interfere with the seat movement. Some testing should be done.
4: Place bracket under tab but on top of seat base feet.
5: Replace bolts and tighten up.
6: Slip covers back on. You may need to dremel the covers a fraction to get them to slip on.
- 1 x Porsche Fire Extinguisher Bracket
- 2 x M5 Stainless Nylon Locknuts
- 2 x M5 Stainless Hex Bolts
- Seat bolts are easily cross threaded.
- Kap Industries Brackets are only to be used with metal strapped extinguisher cages.
- Please be careful when installing. Kap Industries takes no responsibility for incorrect install.
Please watch install video!