Fire Extinguisher Bracket designed for Ford Ranger PX1, PX2 and PX3 Including Raptor. Also fits the Ford Everest.
This also fits the Mazda BT50.
Note: Does not include fire extinguisher in photos.
Bundle your bracket with a fire extinguisher: https://kap.industries/product/1kg-fire-extinguisher/
How to install:
1: Undo the front seat bolts,
2: Lift up the front of the seat,
3: Bolt extinguisher cage to the Bracket,
4: Slide the bracket under the seat and bolt it down again.
Every Purchase Includes:
- 1 x Ford Ranger, Everest /Mazda BT50 Fire Extinguisher Bracket
- 2 x M5 Stainless Steel Locknuts
- 2 x M5 Stainless Hex Bolts
- Seat bolts are easily cross threaded.
- Kap Industries Brackets are only to be used with metal strapped extinguisher cages.
- Please be careful when installing. Kap Industries takes no responsibility for incorrect install.
Please watch install video!
Photo Credit: https://www.arb.com.au/ford-ranger-px-mkii-2015-2018/