Fire Extinguisher Bracket designed for the Holden Commodore VT-VZ.
This bracket fits both sides of the vehicle.
How to Install:
1: Remove plastic seat bolt covers, (they just slip off with hand pressure pushing forwards)
2: Undo front seat bolts with a socket
3: Bolt extinguisher cage to the bracket
4: Lift front of seat up and slip bracket under the seat
5: Put bolts back in
6: Do up each bolt until tight.
7: Trim the plastic seat covers until they slip back on. Take your time.
This newly designed bracket suits the interior of the Mitsubishi Pajero perfectly and has a series of slots to fit all extinguisher types.
Bundle your bracket with a fire extinguisher: https://kap.industries/product/1kg-fire-extinguisher/
Every Purchase Includes:
- 1 x Holden Commodore VT, VY, VZ Fire Extinguisher Bracket
- 2 x M5 Stainless Locknuts
- 2 x M5 Stainless Hex Bolts
- Seat bolts are easily cross threaded.
- Kap Industries Brackets are only to be used with metal strapped extinguisher cages.
- Please be careful when installing. Kap Industries takes no responsibility for incorrect install.