This Fire Extinguisher Bracket fits both Drivers Side and Passenger Side of the Holden Colorado/Trailblazer. Including Left Hand Drive and Right Hand Drive!
Made from 2mm Steel and Powder Coated Black. The bracket has a series of slots so no drilling is required. It’s a 5 minute install!
Note: Does not include Fire Extinguisher
Bundle your bracket with a fire extinguisher: https://kap.industries/product/1kg-fire-extinguisher/
How to Install:
1: Undo front seat bolts with 14mm socket
2: Bolt extinguisher cage to the bracket
3: Put the bracket onto the seat legs
4: Put bolts back in
5: Do up each bolt until tight.
Every Purchase Includes:
- 1 x Holden Colorado/Trailblazer Fire Extinguisher Bracket
- 2 x M5 Stainless Steel Locknuts
- 2 x M5 Stainless Hex Bolts
- Seat bolts are easily cross threaded.
- Kap Industries Brackets are only to be used with metal strapped extinguisher cages.
- Please be careful when installing. Kap Industries takes no responsibility for incorrect install.
Please watch install video!