Audi S3 Fire Extinguisher Bracket
This Fire Extinguisher Mount bolts straight into the Audi S3. The front seats can easily slide over the top with zero interference.
Made from 3mm Steel and Powder Coated Black. The bracket has a series of slots so no drilling is required. It’s a 5 minute install!
If you want one for both sides of your car, just add 2 in your cart!
The seat bolt is a special M10 Triple Star bolt. You can use a Torx T50 on it and undo it VERY Gently. Not recommended to but is easier than getting a triple star.
This video is for a Golf but the fitment is exactly the same.
Are you in Australia? Get one of our Extinguishers as a package deal delivered to your door! https://kap.industries/product/1kg-fire-extinguisher/
How to Install:
- Remove little plastic seat bolt covers. You will need to trim these a fraction to get them to sit down flat after.
- Carefully undo front seat bolts with a M10 Triple Square or Torx T50,
- Place it on top of the rails,
- Put bolts back in,
- Tighten up each bolt gradually,
- You need to give it a press with your hand to get it to sit flat over the little lump at the end of the rail.
- Install modified plastic seat bolt covers. Or leave them somewhere safe until you remove the extinguisher.
NOTE: You can use a Torx T50 bit to undo your bolts. Add one to your shopping cart on here!
- 1 x Audi S3 Fire Extinguisher Bracket
- 2 x M5 Stainless Nylocks
- 2 x M5 Stainless Hex Bolts
Note! Seat bolts are easily cross threaded. Please be careful of installation. No responsibility taken for incorrect install.
5 in stock (can be backordered)